The F-form

When someone dies, an income tax return must be filed one more time. As annoying as it may be, the tax authorities need this and will send an invitation for the F/form. The F form is a special form that must be submitted instead of the normal declaration (P form).

You will usually receive this form within 5 months after a person had died. The declaration cannot be made digitally without a Financial Advisor. If you were each other tax partners, you may choose to be seen as tax partners for the entire year.

The costs for help with a tax return​

The costs for submitting a F-form are €135,- including VAT for one person and €160,- for tax partners including VAT. The rate with consultation is € 40, – incl. 21% VAT. higher.

Clients about One Day Finance

F- Form

135 € 160,- for Fiscal Partners(80,- per person)
  • With or without meeting
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Quotation in advance


We take the time for your Tax declaration. This naturally starts with an extensive intake online of true the phone and asking the right questions.

Fast response

We respond within 24 hours. In addition, you always have contact with one person from the beginning until after submitting the tax return.

Clear and understandable

One Day Finance's advisers communicate clearly and comprehensibly. You choose whether to make an appointment to go through your tax return or not.

From € 135,-

Looking for our Income Tax Support?

Our Guarantees

More about our support

One Day Finance takes the time to help you with your income tax return. We always respond within 24 hours. In addition, when submitting your tax return, you always have contact with one tax advisor from start to finish.

An intake online or rather personal contact?

Here at One Day Finance we understand that everyone has their own preference for communicating. One would like a personal conversation and the other would like to deliver his data as quickly and optimized as possible.

We need a number of information to prepare a 2021 income tax return. Based on this information, we can complete a correct tax return and request the correct documents.

Do you opt for first personal contact or do you opt for an online intake?


Why choose help with filing a tax return?​

In some cases it is useful to enlist the help of a tax advisor. Especially in complex situations or when there is a lot of power. But also if you have filed your tax return as a private individual in recent years, but you are not entirely sure whether the tax returns have been submitted correctly.

What are complex situations then? In complex situations, you can think of the purchase of your first home, you are married, divorced or recently became a tax partner, you have had a child, you have received an inheritance or you are going to receive a gift or you are an entrepreneur.

With the help of a financial advisor, you can save both time and money. You will not be faced with unexpected surprises, such as fines and additional assessments. Together with the tax advisor you go through your financial situation.

In addition to having or providing support with your income tax return, we can of course only check the tax returns from past years.

What is the F form?

The F form is an extensive paper form. But only those parts that apply to the situation of the deceased should be completed. You will receive the F form to file the income tax return for the deceased.

If you were each other tax partners, it is easiest to complete the F form together with your own tax return. You can choose to be a tax partner for the whole year. This is because you can still use each other’s deductions and divide assets.

You can take into account a full year of tax credits, this result often in a refund. Any income tax debt or claim must also be included in the inheritance tax return.

Which details do you need

What information do you need to complete a 2021 income tax return? (much of this information is already pre-filled, but still needs to be checked’.

  • Your personal information
  • All income from, for example, payroll or entrepreneurship.
  • Dutch, but also foreign bank accounts.
  • Houses, both in box 1 and box 3
  • Deductions
  • Other assets and debts
  • The provisional assessment

Are you an entrepreneur? Then the tax authorities need the above and more. The tax authorities also require the following information:

  • An income statement (Income and expenses of a company)
  • The balance sheet (value of a company’s assets and liabilities)

Did you not receive an F form?

In a number of cases, the Tax and Customs Administration does not send an F-Form. For example, if the tax authorities believe that no amount need to be paid or received or if the deceased was not liable for tax. In that case, you can still request the F form from the tax authorities.

Do you expect the deceased to receive or have to pay tax back? Then request the F form from the BelastingTelefoon: 0800 – 235 83 54. Was the death in the 1st quarter of the year? Then it can take a little longer than 5 months before you receive a declaration form. This is because the F form will be available from June.

Often the heirs choose a representative who handles most of the cases. The adviser can complete and sign the F form on behalf of the heirs. One Day Finance can arrange this also for you.

Scroll to Top